11.28.2013

THE BEST MAN...HOLIDAY!



O.M.G.  The Best Man sequel is out!  It was actually out two weekends ago, but I just found out about it this week!  What rock have I been living under?

If you haven't seen The Best Man, you must see it, pronto, because it's an awesome movie; Nia Long, Morris Chestnut, Taye Diggs.... ❤  I like all the others too, but those three just remind me of days gone by.  The first movie came out in 1999.  Holy sh*t can time have really gone by that quickly?  Seems like yesterday.  I just re-watched it this weekend, and I'm ready to see the sequel.  I want to see it in the theatre, definitely want to support the box office.  They've already grossed $50m so far!  I'm so happy for them!    

For those of you that HAVE seen it, who's your favourite character??  I love Lance and Mia .  They have got to be the prettiest couple in the history of movies.  Lance is the definition of man.  I was watching an interview on Arensio with all of the guys from the movie, and Arsenio asked Terence Howard to talk about Morris Chestnut.  Now, you know how, when an actor portrays a certain character so often, that you just start to think that's how the person is in real life, but you're disappointed when you find out they aren't anything like what you thought they were??  Well, that did not happen here, thank God!  

I don't know what it is, if I just have low standards for people or what, but I think it's amazing how someone so strikingly gorgeous and famous can still be so down to earth, kind, and just a generally good person.  To top it all off, he's been married for 17 YEARS.  I guess it just all boils down to character, no matter what you look like, you either have good character or you don't.  Anywho, check out the video, there's also a hilariously awkward part at the end where Arsenio asks the same question to Taye Diggs about Harold Perrineau, and he was struggling SO. HARD.  Pretty funny.  I guess they don't all chill with each other in real life?  :(




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...